Skip to main content
Airport Shuttle Cancellations and Refunds
- All Memphis International Airport Shuttles scheduled include a $20.00 administrative charge in the shuttle cost.
- If a shuttle is cancelled six business days or more, prior to the day of travel, the passenger will be charged the $20.00 administrative charge and refunded the remainder of the shuttle charge.
- If a shuttle is cancelled less than six business days prior to the day of travel, the passenger will be charged the $20.00 administrative charge plus a $20.00 late cancellation fee. The passenger will be charged a total of $40.00 and refunded the remainder of the shuttle charge.
- If a shuttle is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the time and date of the scheduled shuttle, the passenger will be charged the full shuttle charge.
- If a shuttle is cancelled by the Office of Outreach, due to flight delays or other circumstances, the administrative fee will be waved and the passenger will receive a full refund.
- Exceptions may apply on a case by case basis.
- Memphis International Airport Shuttles: All cancellations must be received & confirmed via email to email@example.com.
- Departure Pick-Up Delays/Cancellations: A driver will wait 30 minutes for a passenger to board the shuttle. If a passenger is not in the shuttle at the designated departure location 30 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time, the passenger will be left and charged the full shuttle cost.
- Arrival Pick-Up Delays/Cancellations: If a passenger is delayed for any reason, they must notify firstname.lastname@example.org or call (662) 816-7165. If a passenger is delayed more than one (1) hour, we will do our best to accommodate however, we reserve the right to cancel your shuttle depending on the circumstances.
- Any changes to a UM and Non UM Local Shuttle or Rental, including, but not limited to, cancellations, reduction in the number of vans, or reduction in the number of drivers, made less than 2 business days prior to the reservation, may still be billed at a partial or full rate. Any late return of the vehicle keys, or the actual vehicle itself, including improper return of either, may incur additional feeds as deemed necessary.