Application Deadline is
April 10, 2014!
How to Apply
- Asheville, NC: The Biltmore Estate
- Washington, DC: Civil War to Civil Rights
- Washington, DC: The Politics of Gay Rights
- Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C.: Biomedical Research
- Chicago: National Restaurant Association Show
- Alaska: Studies in the Far North: Culture and Science in Alaska
- Mississippi Delta: Social Entrepreneurship in Mississippi
- Scottsdale, AZ: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1
- Gulf Coast: Geological Investigations of Coastal Environments
- New Mexico: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp II
Welcome to Study USA!
Combine travel with the leadership of an inspirational University of Mississippi professor, and you have the unique experience of Study USA. Join other enthusiastic students in the study of theater on Broadway, the garment industry on Fashion Avenue, hospitality management in Las Vegas, or the effects of Hurricane Katrina on criminal justice in New Orleans. Study USA gives students the opportunity to explore the United States while earning college credit.
Study USA programs are short-term domestic travel classes typically offered during intersession terms. Students submit an application to the Study USA office, and once approved, will be enrolled in the program of their choice. Apply early – enrollment is limited.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915 6511.
UM Profs, Students Combine Travel and Learning in Study USA
A group of intrepid Ole Miss students and their professors travel across the US for a Wintersession Study USA adventure. READ MORE »