Regional Campuses and Sites
The University of Mississippi operates four regional campuses and/or sites in North Mississippi to help fulfill the University's mission of providing outstanding educational opportunities to citizens throughout the state. These campuses emphasize professional offerings and serve adult and traditional learners.
The UM regional campuses and sites work in conjunction with area community college partners to help area residents complete their college degrees. Through day, evening, and online courses students are able to continue employment, maintain important roles in family life, stay active in the community, and still be a part of our great American public university…closer to home.
Each campus offers junior, senior, and graduate-level college coursework. Professional, non-credit education, and community enrichment programs are also available. Degree programs and course offerings vary by campus. Please contact your individual campus-of-interest to learn more about available programs.
DOCE's mission is to promote the educational goals of, and provide access to, The University of Mississippi by:
- Acting as a catalyst for the design and delivery of innovative programming
- Promoting partnerships, integration and collaboration across the campus and in the community
- Expanding the University's outreach to traditional and non-traditional students by providing a wide range of educational opportunities made available via multiple venues, flexible scheduling, and a a variety of instructional media
- Giving voice to the intellectual, literary, and cultural traditions of our region
- Developing the University's global presence and enriching international diversity