Students may transfer an enrollment from one semester-based iStudy course to another only when the semester period to register/add is open. There is no fee to transfer.
A student may transfer an enrollment from one iStudy course under the following conditions:
- The student has submitted no more than three lessons;
- The Transfer Request is made within two months following the date of enrollment.
The fee for a transfer is $75.
Transfers are not permitted after two months following the date of enrollment.
To transfer to another course, a student must follow these steps:
- Complete an iStudy Course Application Form for the new course and submit it with the fees that are due. University of Mississippi students must obtain written approval from their deans' office on the Application Form. If you are using the online application, iStudy will send your application to your academic dean's office electronically.
- Complete a transfer form and send it to our office.
- Return the course booklet if the course was paper-based.
An enrollment may be transferred only once, and fees cannot be transferred from one person to another.
The date of the initial enrollment remains effective on a transfer to another course.