- Students will not be officially withdrawn unless the withdrawal form is received by the iStudy office.
- Withdrawal from a semester-based course is permitted at any time within the semester registration period (until the last day to register or add classes).
- Another course may be added within the semester registration period at no charge (not exceeding 15 credit hours).
- If an iStudy course is added after the registration window is closed, it must be a full-year iStudy course. The cost of the course would then be in addition to the cost of full-time tuition.
- Semester-based courses are unavailable once the registration window is closed.
- Refunds for 12 credit hours or below are unavailable after the semester refund date. For 13 to 15 credits, there was no additional charge to full-time tuition, so no refund is due.
- Students will not be officially withdrawn and eligible for a refund unless the withdrawal form is received by the iStudy office.
- Students receive an 80% refund of the course enrollment fee only if the request is received or postmarked within 30 days of enrollment.
Click here to find the required online Withdrawal Request Form
Click here to access the Withdrawal Request Form PDF.
The PDF form can be printed and then sent to our office one of the following ways:
- In Person: deliver to our office at Yerby 102
- By Email: email to our office at email@example.com
- By Fax: fax the form to 662-915-8826
- By Mail: mail to our office at the following address:
Outreach and Continuing Education
P.O. Box 1848
University, MS 38677
Click here to find the Withdrawal Request Form.