Skip to main content
- Withdrawal from a semester iStudy course is permitted at any time within the semester registration period (until the last day to register or add classes). Use your myOleMIss account to drop the course.
- Another course may be added within the semester registration period.
- If an iStudy course is added after the registration window is closed, it must be a Flex iStudy course. The cost of the course would then be in addition to the cost of full-time tuition.
- Semester courses are unavailable once the registration window is closed.
- Refunds for 12 credit hours or below are unavailable after the semester refund date. For 13 to 19 credits, there was no additional charge to full-time tuition, so no refund is due.
- See the UM Academic Calendar for specific semester dates and deadlines here.
- There is a refund of 100% if the withdrawal is if the request is received within the first 30 days from the enrollment date.
- In the period after thirty days but within sixty days the refund is 80%.
- Withdrawals after 60 days are not eligible for a refund.
- Withdrawal with or without a refund is not an option if the course midpoint has been reached.
- The Withdrawal Questionnaire is located in your My Applications: http://olemiss-ocp.terradotta.com/?go=iStudy
- Log in with your UM credentials by click log in in the top right corner.
- Go to Applicant – My Applications.
- Click on the application for the course.
- Go to the iStudy Withdrawal Request Semester questionnaire located under the Application Questionnaire.
- Complete the questionnaire and submit.
- Once we are notified the questionnaire has been submitted we will work to officially drop you from the course.