What are the benefits of our programs?
Program costs include high-quality instruction and supervision by certified teachers, University faculty, and trained, background-checked undergraduate counselors. Supplies, lab fees, meals, field trip transportation, and, for residential students, supervised housing are included in the cost of attendance.
Our summer workshops emphasize
- academic excellence
- practical skill building
- student leadership
Students will also find the
of a living-and-learning experience that can only be found at a top national university.
All students, whether residential or commuting
- benefit from a student-driven curriculum that is both challenging and fun
- join a diverse, inclusive, and equitable learning community where differences are valued and respected
- engage with University of Mississippi professors or certified education professionals to discover their passions, explore interests more deeply, and build relationships
In addition, residential students
- enjoy an authentic college experience by living in a residence hall on one of the safest and most beautiful campuses in the US
- experience an exciting residential program and make friends from around the world
Financial aid is available for students with academic talent as well as financial need.
Also, if you are a resident of Lee, Pontotoc, or Union counties, you are eligible for a scholarship made available through the CREATE Foundation. Scholarships cover the entire cost of attending select camps.
To learn more, contact us at (662) 915-7621 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.