5 Ways the Ole Miss MBA Can Up Your Game
- Interpersonal skills, or working efficiently and collaboratively with others
- Strategic thinking, or understanding what steps must be taken to succeed
- Entrepreneurial skills, or evaluating markets, setting ambitious goals, and thinking creatively
- Communication skills, or conveying core values and strategies to others
- Leadership skills, or inspiring team members to contribute meaningfully
The Campus MBA at Ole Miss
Flexible | Comprehensive | Challenging
Ranked in the Top 75 according to Bloomberg Businessweek, the Ole Miss Campus MBA Program is a highly valued program that allows students to earn their MBA in a traditional, classroom setting.
Our 36-hour, comprehensive curriculum, is taught by world-renowned faculty. For students who enter the program in the summer or fall and enroll on a full-time basis, the program can be completed within 12 months. For those with a full-time job, we recommend a part-time track that allows completion in two years. The challenging program encourages teamwork, networking, and professional development.
One-Year Campus MBA in Brief
- 36-hour program can be completed in ONE YEAR
- Flexible schedule that allows completion in one year, two years, or more if needed
- Comprehensive MBA curriculum taught by world-renowned faculty
- AACSB-accredited business school
- Affordable with comparable programs
- Challenging coursework to prepare students for a competitive work force
- Nationally respected university in Oxford, one of the “Top 6 College Towns in America”
ARE YOU READY…TO EARN AN MBA WITH VALUE?
2019 — Bloomberg Businessweek – Ranked #34 among Public Institutions
2016 — Bloomberg Businessweek – Ranked #36 among Public Institutions
2016 — US News & World Report – Top 100 Campus MBA Programs
2015 — Bloomberg Businessweek – Ranked #69 in the Nation
2014 — Bloomberg Businessweek – Ranked #76 in the Nation