Dual Credit for High School Students
Dual Credit + iStudy
High school students are eligible to take iStudy (independent study) courses through dual enrollment. iStudy offers students the flexibility to take college courses online at their own pace through their Flex courses. An iStudy Flex course allows students to start an online course at any point during the year and have up to one calendar year from the start date to complete the course.
Benefits of iStudy for Dual Credit
- Have the flexibility to complete a course in a calendar year or as early as two months.
- No separate application fee or online course fee.
- No out-of-state tuition fees. Pay the standard tuition rate.
- Take an online course from the comforts of home, school, or anywhere in the world.
- Still receive all of the benefits of Dual Credit at the University of Mississippi.
Application and Registration Process
In addition to the Dual Credit and the University of Mississippi applications, students interested in taking courses through iStudy will need to complete an additional online application after being admitted to the University of Mississippi as an undergraduate student.
Below are the steps students will complete for Dual Credit + iStudy and processes to expect: