Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
The Academic Traveler presents a cultural excursion to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas. Praised in The New Yorker, The New York Times, and The Washington Post, this is "the most-talked-about new museum in the United States in a generation."
Dates: October 25-27, 2022
Cost: $705 for a Single (1 person in a room), $1,349 for double (2 people in a room)
Partnership with the Friends of the Museum - University of Mississippi Museum and the Division of Outreach’s Office of Professional Development and Lifelong Learning, led by Robert Saarnio.
*18+ unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
Academic Travelers will:
- Visit Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville
- Explore the stunning architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright on the grounds of Crystal Bridges.
- Tour 21C Museum
- See a rare, original print of the US Constitution (one of only eleven in the known world).
Included in the program cost:
- Accommodations at the Courtyard Marriott Bentonville (double occupancy, upgrade to single for an additional charge)
- Group museum admissions and tour fees
- Two Lunches
- Ground transportation to and from Oxford via chartered passenger bus
Excluded from the program cost:
- Travel insurance
- Meals, other than those listed above
- Local transportation in Bentonville
For additional information, please contact: