This co-hort program is intended for 11th- and 12th-grade students. Selection is highly competitive and placements are limited. Applications are due April 1, 2023, but prospective students are encouraged to apply early.
Preferential consideration will be given to students who meet any of the following criteria. This doesn’t mean you must meet these criteria – simply that students who do are more likely to be selected:
- Mississippi residents, especially residents of Delta counties or other high-priority areas for teacher recruitment
- Students interested in teaching special education or STEM
- Students currently enrolled in Teacher Academies
- Students with the potential to be the first in their families to complete a four-year degree
Scholarships are available for students on the basis of merit, financial need, home county, and status as a first-generation college student. If you are concerned that cost could be a barrier for you, please reach out to us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Submit an interest form, so that our program coordinator can begin guiding you through the process.
- Complete the application for admission to the University as a dual enrollment student. This will ensure you are eligible for selection to the program, as you will be taking college classes. You will need to provide the following documents:
Submit our internal application for the committee’s review.