How to Register

Transfer Students

If you are currently not an Ole Miss student and would like to register for Summer or intersession courses, you must first apply with the Office of Admissions

The University of Mississippi offers Transfer Course Equivalencies for partnering institutions.

The University of Mississippi offers Financial Aid for eligible Transfer Students.

Current Students

Current Ole Miss Students can register for Summer or Intersession courses through their myOleMiss page. Registration can begin during priority registration and is conducted in the same manner as Fall and Spring course registration through the My Favorites process.

Use this link if you are having difficulty navigating myOleMiss.