You Are Invited to Transfer Day!
Prospective students interested in transferring to the University of Mississippi are encouraged to attend on either of these dates:
Tuesday, October 29, 1:30–3:30 p.m
on the ICC Fulton Campus, Student Services Building
Wednesday, October 30, 1:30–3:30 p.m.
on the ICC Tupelo Campus, Student Support Center
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SERVICES:
- On-the-spot application review
- Admission decision and merit scholarship consultation
- Evaluation of transfer credits with an academic advisor*
- Financial aid counseling
- Federal and state financial aid application assistance
TO GET THE MOST FROM TRANSFER DAY:
- Bring official, sealed transcripts from all previous and current colleges with you, or have them sent to the Office of Admission ahead of time.
- Bring a copy of your 2018 tax returns for assistance in completing the FAFSA
* Official determination of transfer credit will be made after accepted to UM and official transcripts are received.
QUESTIONS? E-mail email@example.com or call 662-844-5622.
UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER (UMMC) APPLICANTS:
Due to specific program requirements, prospective UMMC transfer students are NOT eligible to participate in the Transfer Day event.