Application Deadline is
April 10, 2014!
How to Apply
- Asheville, NC: The Biltmore Estate
- Washington, DC: Civil War to Civil Rights
- Washington, DC: The Politics of Gay Rights
- Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C.: Biomedical Research
- Chicago: National Restaurant Association Show
- Alaska: Studies in the Far North: Culture and Science in Alaska
- Mississippi Delta: Social Entrepreneurship in Mississippi
- Scottsdale, AZ: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1
- Gulf Coast: Geological Investigations of Coastal Environments
- New Mexico: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp II
College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
Credit hours: 3
Dr. Melinda Valliant, assistant professor of nutrition and hospitality management
May 15-23, 2013
Course Fee: $1595
- Students will attend the Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Get to network with professionals in the field and learn from top sports dietetic practitioners
- Learn about cutting edge sports nutrition research and attend culinary demonstrations
- See the sights in St. Louis
Students will start out on campus in Oxford May 15 and 16 and travel to St. Louis May 19-23 for the Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference.
This program is for students getting their Master of Science in Nutrition and Food Systems or Exercise Science.
The class will meet May 15 and 16 on campus and then attend the conference May 19-23.
Ground transportation to St. Louis will be provided.
Program cost is $1595. Included in the cost are tuition, housing, transportation, and conference registration fees. Excluded from the cost is the Study USA application fee, airfare, and personal spending money.
*Please verify specific dates with instructor before making travel arrangements