Wintersession Application Deadline is
November 5, 2014!
How to Apply
- Washington, DC: Environmental Ethics
- San Francisco: Studio Art on Location
- Las Vegas: Resort Course
- New Orleans: Media Ethics
American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo
Dr. Laurel Lambert, Associate Professor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management
September 24-27, 2011
Course fee $1595
- Attend the American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in San Diego, California
- Learn about new trends affecting the dietetics profession
- Attend presentations by experts from across the food and nutrition community
- See demonstrations of culinary innovations
- Have one-on-one discussions with industry researchers during poster sessions
- Network with industry professionals and students from across the country
This program is for students enrolled in the Dietetics and Nutrition undergraduate program or the Nutrition and Food Services graduate program. Students must have permission of the instructor to enroll.
The program dates are September 24-27. Students will have two pre-conference class meetings with the instructor. They will also have two post-conference meetings and will provide a presentation to the Nutrition and Hospitality Management faculty and students based upon their research topic and conference experiences.
Students will fly to and from San Diego International Airport and must travel with the group. The Study USA office will be arranging travel to San Diego.
Program cost is $1595. Included in the cost are airfare, lodging, and conference registration. Excluded from the cost are the Study USA application fee, tuition*, meals, airport transportation and spending money.
*For full-time University of Mississippi students, there will be no additional tuition fee if the total hours for which the student is registered does not exceed 19. For part-time or non-UM students, the tuition charge will be based on current tuition rates for resident or non-resident students, accordingly.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915 6511.