- Asheville, NC: The Biltmore Estate
- Chicago, IL: Chicago and the NRA Restaurant Show
- Baltimore, MD/Washington, DC: Individual Research in Biochemistry
- New York, NY: Media History
- New York, NY: Roman Art in New York
- St. Louis, MO: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association
- Washington, DC: American Labor Politics
- Alaska: Studies in the Far North: Culture and Science in Alaska
- Washington, DC: Advanced Education Policy Analysis
- Houston, TX: Food and Nutrition Conference and Exhibition
- New York: International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show
How to Apply
New York City
International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show
Dr. Tanya Ruetzler, Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management
Travel dates: November 9-13, 2012
Course fee $1595
- Attend the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City
- Visit exhibitor booths and attend educational seminars
- Meet with industry leaders
- Network with hospitality students from all over the country
- Visit a variety of successful New York hotel and food and beverage operations
Students will spend four nights in New York City. Accommodations are provided at the one of the conference hotels to be determined.
This program is for Hospitality Management students who have junior or senior standing and permission of the instructor.
The program dates are November 9-13, 2012.
Students will travel to New York City on Delta Airlines and must travel with the group. Group ground transportation to and from LaGuardia Airport will be provided.
Program cost is $1595. Included in the cost are airfare, lodging, conference registration, group transportation to/from LaGuardia Airport, a Metrocard and two group dinners. Excluded from the cost are the Study USA application fee, tuition*, meals other than group dinners, transportation to/from the Memphis airport and spending money.
*For full-time University of Mississippi students, there will be no additional tuition fee if the total hours for which the student is registered does not exceed 19. For part-time or non-UM students, the tuition charge will be based on current tuition rates for resident or non-resident students, accordingly.