Fall Application Deadline is
September 15, 2014!
How to Apply
- Asheville, NC: The Biltmore Estate
- Washington, DC: Civil War to Civil Rights
- Washington, DC: The Politics of Gay Rights
- Baltimore, MD/Washington D.C.: Biomedical Research
- Chicago: National Restaurant Association Show
- Alaska: Studies in the Far North: Culture and Science in Alaska
- Mississippi Delta: Social Entrepreneurship in Mississippi
- Scottsdale, AZ: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1
- Gulf Coast: Geological Investigations of Coastal Environments
- New Mexico: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp II
New York City
International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show
Dr. Tanya Ruetzler, Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management
November 12-16, 2010
Course fee $1695
- Attend the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City
- Visit exhibitor booths and attend educational seminars
- Meet with industry leaders
- Network with hospitality students from all over the country
- Visit a variety of successful New York hotel and food and beverage operations
This program is for Hospitality Management students who have junior or senior standing and permission of the instructor.
The program dates are November 12-16, 2010.
Students will travel to New York City on Delta Airlines and must travel with the group. Group ground transportation to and from LaGuardia Airport will be provided.
Program cost is $1695. Included in the cost are airfare, lodging, conference registration, group transportation to/from LaGuardia Airport, a Metrocard, and two group dinners. Excluded from the cost are the Study USA application fee, tuition*, meals other than group dinners, transportation to/from the Memphis airport, and spending money.
* For full-time University of Mississippi students, there will be no additional tuition fee if the total hours for which the student is registered for the Fall 2010 Semester does not exceed a total of 19. For part-time or non-UM students, the tuition charge will be based on current tuition rates for resident or non-resident students, accordingly.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at email@example.com or (662) 915 6511.