Summer Application Deadline is
April 6, 2015!
How to Apply
- Arizona: Ecology and Evolution of Sky Island Biodiversity
- Baltimore and Washington, DC: Biomedical Research
- Biloxi, Mississippi: Mississippi's Katrina Stories - 10 Years Later
- Chicago: National Restaurant Association Show
- New York: Magazine Making
- Point Clear, Alabama: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Washington, DC: The Politics of Money
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1 - Section 1
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1 - Section 2
- Chicago: Studio Art on Location
- Gulf Coast: Geological Investigations of Coastal Environments
- Ohio and Mississippi: Freedom Summer – 50 Years Later
- Santa Fe: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 2
New York City
Organizational Behavior and Business Dynamics in New York City
BUS 380 or MGMT 391
Dr. Fred Dorn, Clinical Assistant Professor of Business Administration
January 8-15, 2009
Course fee $2175
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange
- Tour a Broadway theater
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at Tiffany’s, the world famous jeweler
- Tour the NBC Studios in Rockefeller Center
- Visit the garment district along Fashion Avenue
- Explore the business of art at Sotheby’s auction house
This program is for students interested in developing an understanding of organizational behavior in the global marketplace.
Program dates are January 8-15, 2009.
Students will make their own travel arrangements to and from New York City. A Metrocard will be provided to students for unlimited subway and bus travel while in the city.
Program cost is $2175. Included in the cost are lodging, tour fees, a Metrocard, two group dinners, and a Broadway show. Excluded from the cost are tuition, meals, airfare, and spending money.
Study USA programs are short-term domestic travel classes typically offered during intersession terms. Students submit an application to the Study USA office, and once approved, will be enrolled in the program of their choice. Apply early – enrollment is limited.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at email@example.com or (662) 915 6511.