Wintersession Application Deadline is
November 5, 2014!
How to Apply
- Washington, DC: Environmental Ethics
- San Francisco: Studio Art on Location
- Las Vegas: Resort Course
- New Orleans: Media Ethics
New York City
Organizational Behavior and Business Dynamics in New York City
BUS 380 or MGMT 391
Dr. Fred Dorn, Clinical Assistant Professor of Business Administration
January 8-15, 2009
Course fee $2175
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange
- Tour a Broadway theater
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at Tiffany’s, the world famous jeweler
- Tour the NBC Studios in Rockefeller Center
- Visit the garment district along Fashion Avenue
- Explore the business of art at Sotheby’s auction house
This program is for students interested in developing an understanding of organizational behavior in the global marketplace.
Program dates are January 8-15, 2009.
Students will make their own travel arrangements to and from New York City. A Metrocard will be provided to students for unlimited subway and bus travel while in the city.
Program cost is $2175. Included in the cost are lodging, tour fees, a Metrocard, two group dinners, and a Broadway show. Excluded from the cost are tuition, meals, airfare, and spending money.
Study USA programs are short-term domestic travel classes typically offered during intersession terms. Students submit an application to the Study USA office, and once approved, will be enrolled in the program of their choice. Apply early – enrollment is limited.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at email@example.com or (662) 915 6511.