Summer Application Deadline is
April 6, 2015!
How to Apply
- Arizona: Ecology and Evolution of Sky Island Biodiversity
- Baltimore and Washington, DC: Biomedical Research
- Biloxi, Mississippi: Mississippi's Katrina Stories - 10 Years Later
- Chicago: National Restaurant Association Show
- New York: Magazine Making
- Point Clear, Alabama: College and Professional Sports Dietitian Association’s Annual Conference
- Washington, DC: The Politics of Money
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1 - Section 1
- Oklahoma: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 1 - Section 2
- Virginia: Archaeology Field School
- Chicago: Studio Art on Location
- Gulf Coast: Geological Investigations of Coastal Environments
- Ohio and Mississippi: Freedom Summer – 50 Years Later
- Santa Fe: Geological Engineering Design Field Camp 2
National Strength & Conditioning Association Annual Meeting
Dr. John Garner, Assistant Professor, Exercise Science
July 6-10, 2011 (travel)
Undergraduate Course Fee $1695 (resident), $1895 (non-resident)
Graduate Course Fee $1995 (resident), $2395 (non-resident)
- Attend the National Strength & Conditioning Associate Annual Meeting including seminars on bodyweight training basics, injury resilience, and sports nutrition
- Network with students and faculty from other institutions as a way to develop career and continuing education options
- Foster research collaborations and experiences
- Present an image and textual portfolio of conference experiences at a gathering of students and professors in related fields
Students will spend 6 nights in Las Vegas, Nevada. Shared accommodations will be provided at Paris, conveniently located on the Strip.
This program is for Exercise Science, Health and all Pre-Allied Health majors.
Students will meet on The University of Mississippi campus two times prior to departure, dates to be announced. Students will meet in Las Vegas on July 6 and depart on July 10.
Students will make their own travel arrangements to and from Las Vegas and are responsible for all ground transportation.
Program cost for undergraduate students is $1695 for Mississippi residents and $1895 for non-residents. For graduate students, the cost is $1995 for residents and $2395 for non-residents. Included in the cost are tuition, housing, and conference registration fees. The Study USA application fee, airfare, meals, and personal spending money are excluded from the cost.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at email@example.com or (662) 915 6511.