- Las Vegas, NV: Las Vegas Resort Course
- New Orleans, LA: Media Ethics in a Changing Technological Landscape
- Miami, FL: Exotic in Miami: Biology of Invasive Species
- Washington, DC: Biomedical Ethics
- Houston, TX: Food and Nutrition Conference and Exhibition
- New York: International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show
How to Apply
American Dietetic Association
Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo
Dr. Melinda Valliant, Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management
Emmy Parkes, Instructor of Nutrition and Hospitality Management
November 6-9, 2010
Course fee $1595
- Attend the American Dietetic Association Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo in Boston, Massachusetts
- Learn about new trends affecting the dietetics profession
- Attend presentations by experts from across the food and nutrition community
- See demonstrations of culinary innovations
- Have one-on-one discussions with industry researchers during poster sessions
- Network with industry professionals and students from across the country
This program is for students enrolled in the Dietetics and Nutrition undergraduate program or the Nutrition and Food Services graduate program. Students must have permission of the instructor to enroll.
The program dates are November 6-9. Students will have two pre-conference class meetings with the instructor. They will also have two post-conference meetings and will provide a presentation to the Family and Consumer Sciences faculty and students based upon their research topic and conference experiences.
Students will fly to and from Boston Logan International airport on U. S. Airways and must travel with the group.
Program cost is $1595. Included in the cost are airfare, lodging, and conference registration. Excluded from the cost are the Study USA application fee, tuition*, meals, airport transportation and spending money.
* For full-time University of Mississippi students, there will be no additional tuition fee if the total hours for which the student is registered for the Fall 2010 Semester does not exceed a total of 19. For part-time or non-UM students, the tuition charge will be based on current tuition rates for resident or non-resident students, accordingly.
For more information about specific programs or the application process, contact Laura Antonow, Program Director for Study USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 915 6511.