Selection and Qualification
Information to come
In order to be considered for selection, students MUST meet the following UM early admission requirements:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be a high school sophomore, junior, or senior in good academic and conduct standing at the time of admission. The school can be public, private, parochial, or even home-educated.
- Have earned 14 high school credits by the end of the current school year with at least a 3.2 GPA.
- Complete an online application.
Application Opens December 1st
Required Application Materials:
- Online application
- Current high school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation from a teacher or administrator. At least one should be from a language teacher.
- All ACT or SAT scores to date
- School approval form for admissions purposes
What Students are Saying
Former participants have shared their feedback with us. Take a look!
“I had an amazing time! I learned lots of new things and met many new friends this year.”
“It was very fun and greatly improved my Chinese capabilities.”
“I had an incredible experience learning Chinese. I loved every aspect of the program.”