In this summer art camp, we will trace the origins of anime and manga drawing. Learn to better draw the human form and develop your own characters. Discover the tricks to creating the illusion of three-dimensionality and apply them to your own art to tell a story.
- Bandwidth that can accommodate streaming video
- Access to a tablet or laptop for 2-3 hours per day
#STEAM #Arts and Humanities #Perseverance #DesignThinking
|Day of the Week||Morning Activities
8:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 4:30pm
Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM; Friday, 8:00 AM-2:00 PM
Move-in for residential students will be the Sunday prior to the camp’s beginning. Details will be sent by email two weeks beforehand.
Lunch will be provided at Rebel Market for all students.
Residential students will live in our middle school residence halls supervised by live-in counselors. All counselors are undergraduate students trained in the supervision of minors and background-checked. Evening recreational activities may include use of the campus recreational center, board games, and trips to locations on campus or in town.
Registration for a camp or program is a two-part process – the online registration form and additional documentation. Both parts must be submitted to our office before a student is confirmed for enrollment in the program.
- Step 1: Go to the online registration portal.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate options and click “Add Event to Cart.”
- Step 3: Review your Cart Information and click “Checkout.”
- Enter your email address and click “Continue Unregistered.”
- Select the appropriate payment method and follow the prompts to complete the payment transaction. If you have a discount/scholarship code, you can enter it on the right side of the page and click “Apply.”
- Step 4: Enter the Student’s Information, Parent/Guardian, Emergency Contact, and additional information. Click “Submit.” You will receive an emailed receipt and confirmation of registration. Please retain a copy of this receipt for your reference and tax purposes.
- We value the safety and well-being of all our participating students in online environments. All students must complete this agreement to indicate their consent to participation that includes the use of online applications and web resources.
- Step 1: Download and complete the Waiver (PDF link at top of page) with the appropriate student and parent information.
- Step 3: Send the form to our office at: Outreach and Continuing Education, Office of Pre-College Programs, The University of Mississippi, P.O. Box 1848, University, MS 38677-1848. You may also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of Pre-College Programs has set guidelines and rules in place for the safety of the students participating in our camps and programs. Please review these guidelines and rules and discuss with your student(s) before the first day of the program. The Agreement Form is available at the top of the page.
For additional information, please contact: