Monday, July 15
7:45 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Registration check-in (Inn at Ole Miss on the campus of the University of Mississippi)
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Classes meet at this time and any other time designated by the instructor (1½ hours for breaks and daily lunch).
Tuesday - Thursday, July 16-18
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Classes meet at this time and any other time designated by the instructor (1½ hours for breaks and daily lunch).
Friday, July 19
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.* Classes meet at this time. (lunch not provided)
- We allot the last 30 minutes for completion of evaluations and distribution of certificates and CEUs.
- The College Board will email each teacher in attendance a survey and it must be completed within 3 days of the completion of the APSI.
* We allot the last 30 minutes for completion of evaluations and distribution of certificates and CEUs.
Online Registration – NEW!
Beginning this year, all registrations will be online click here to register.
- In order to register, you will need your College Board User ID and Password. If you do not have a College Board account, create one on the College Board website, https://account.collegeboard.org/
- Courses will be filled on a first received basis. Maximum enrollment for courses is 30 participants. Registrations will be accepted until the maximum enrollment is reached.
- A $80 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration or a copy of the school district’s Purchase Order or a check for the entire course fee.
- An additional fee of $25 is added to the registration fee if your registration is late (received after June 14, 2019). Full payment or the school/school district’s purchase order must accompany all applications after June 14, 2019. Late registrants may or may not receive their College Board packet during the Institute; however, packets will be ordered as soon as possible.
- Image Release: The University of Mississippi may photograph or videotape classes. Your registration authorizes the University of Mississippi to use your image in its official publications.
- Teacher Tip: We urge all registrants to ensure that your school/school district includes your Order/Registration Confirmation Number on the Purchase Order.
You should receive a “Confirmation Notice” in your inbox once your registration is FULLY SUBMITTED to our office. If you do not receive this notice, that means that your registration is not complete. You will need to resubmit your registration in order to secure your seat in the class. Please make sure that you are fully aware of this step because seats are filled on “first-come, first-served” basis
$600 per person (add $25, if you register after June 14, 2019)
A non-refundable deposit of $80 is required at the time you register with your registration form. The balance of the fee is due by June 14, 2019,
Payment may be made online using VISA or MASTERCARD. Checks, money orders or purchase orders must be mailed to the University of Mississippi, Division of Outreach and Continuing Studies, Attn: Office of Professional Development (APSI), Post Office Box 1848, University, MS 38677-1848.
Housing is available on the campus of the University of Mississippi at the Inn at Ole Miss. A block of rooms have been reserved for the AP Summer Institute attendees. Housing fees are not included in the registration fee. You or your school district will be responsible for making your hotel overnight reservations. To make these reservations, contact the Inn at Ole Miss directly by calling 1.888 4 UM ROOM (1-888-486-7666). Deadline to make housing reservations is June 14, 2019.
All participants driving a car to campus will need a parking permit. These permits allow you to park in legal parking spots on campus. Upon check-in at the institute, if you are not staying at the Inn at Ole Miss, you will be given a parking pass for the week. Guests at the Inn at the Ole Miss, will receive a parking pass upon check-in.
We reserve the right to cancel courses with insufficient enrollment. Courses with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled on or about June 14, 2019. Participants in cancelled courses will receive a full refund. All participants and schools will be notified by email if the course is cancelled. It is our policy to reimburse the individual or school who initially paid the registration fee.
NO TRAVEL OR PERSONAL EXPENSES WILL BE REIMBURSED.
- Cancellations must be made in WRITING by email, fax or US mail.
- Cancellations received AFTER JUNE 14, 2019, forfeit full payment.
- School districts may substitute a paid participant with another teacher in the same course.
- All refunds will be processed within two weeks after notification, and refunds can be expected within three weeks.
- Participants in courses cancelled by us will receive a full refund. NO TRAVEL or PERSONAL expenses will be reimbursed.
Mary W. Leach
1111 W. Jackson Avenue Center, Suite L
P.O. Box 1848
The University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677
Phone: (662) 915-7847
Fax: (662) 915-5138