Monday, July 17
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration check-in (Inn at Ole Miss on the campus of the University of Mississippi)
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Classes meet at this time and any other time designated by the instructor (1½ hours for breaks and daily lunch).
Tuesday - Thursday, July 18-20
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Classes meet at this time and any other time designated by the instructor (1½ hours for breaks and daily lunch).
Friday, July 21
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.* Classes meet at this time. (lunch not provided)
* We allot the last 30 minutes for completion of evaluations and distribution of certificates and CEUs.
to download a printable application [click here
- Courses will be filled on a first received basis. Maximum enrollment for courses is 30 participants. Applications will be accepted until the maximum enrollment is reached.
- All applications must be accompanied by either a $50 non-refundable deposit, a copy of the school or school district’s Purchase Order or a check for the entire course fee.
- Late Registration (applications received after June 16). Full payment or a school/school system purchase order must accompany all applications after June 16, 2017. Late registrants may or may not receive their College Board packet during the Institute; however, packets will be ordered as soon as possible.
- Teacher Tip: We urge all teachers to ensure that your school/school system sends us your application along with a copy of the purchase order promptly to avoid the possibility of the course being filled prior to our receipt of your application.
$550 per person
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required with your registration form. The balance of the fee is due by June 16, 2017.
Payment may be made using VISA or MASTERCARD by calling our office or by mailing this
printable form with a check, money order or purchase order to the University of Mississippi, Division of Outreach and Continuing Studies, Post Office Box 1848, University, MS 38655.
Housing is available on the campus of the University of Mississippi at the Inn at Ole Miss. A block of rooms have been reserved for the AP Summer Institute attendees. Housing fees are not included in the registration fee. You or your school district will be responsible for making your hotel overnight reservations. To make these reservations, contact the Inn at Ole Miss directly by calling 1.888 4 UM ROOM (1-888-486-7666). Deadline to make housing reservations is June 17, 2017.
All participants driving a car to campus will need a parking permit. These permits allow you to park in legal parking spots on campus. Upon check-in at the institute, if you are not staying at the Inn at Ole Miss, you will be given a parking pass for the week. Guests at the Inn at the
Ole Miss, will receive a parking pass upon check-in.
We reserve the right to cancel courses with insufficient enrollment. Courses with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled June 19, 2017. Participants in cancelled courses will receive a full refund. All participants and schools will be notified by email and US mail if their course is cancelled. It is our policy to reimburse the individual or school who initially paid the registration fee.
NO TRAVEL OR PERSONAL EXPENSES WILL BE REIMBURSED.
- Cancellations must be made in WRITING by email, fax or US mail.
- Cancellations received AFTER JUNE 19, 2017, forfeit full payment.
- School districts may substitute a paid participant with another teacher in the same course.
- All refunds will be processed within two weeks after notification, and refunds can be expected within three weeks.
- Participants in courses cancelled by us will receive a full refund. NO TRAVEL or PERSONAL expenses will be reimbursed.
Mary W. Leach
207 E. F. Yerby Conference Center
P.O. Box 1848
The University of Mississippi
University, MS 38677
Phone: (662) 915-7847
Fax: (662) 915-5138