Are you ready…for Ole Miss? For Freshman year?
JumpStart is a summer program for incoming US and International freshmen wanting to get a “jumpstart” on their Ole Miss college experience. Students take summer classes, live in the residence halls, and get a taste of Ole Miss and Oxford life, all before the rest of the freshmen class.
Program activities are designed to enhance the college experience and give students the tools they need to make their next four years a success.
- Earn up to six (6) credit hours and lighten your Fall course load.
- Receive a half-tuition scholarship.*
- Live on campus with other JumpStart students.
- Gain the skills and tools needed for student success.
- Get the inside scoop on anything and everything Ole Miss!
- *See Costs for details.
- Already started taking college classes? JumpStart is still for you! Take any class and get acclimated to Ole Miss life.
- Need to take a developmental studies course? Take the DS course(s) you need this summer to start regular classes this Fall.
- Be admitted to the University of Mississippi
- Be an incoming freshman in the Fall