Exam Eligibility Requirements
- To be eligible to take course exams students must submit the required number of lessons.
- Although it is highly recommended, lessons do not need to be graded before taking a course exam.
- The Exam Application should be received by iStudy at least 5 working days prior to the scheduled examination date if the exam is not taken at The University of Mississippi. This allows time for processing and follow-up if needed.
- We reserve the right to require any student to come to the Oxford campus to write an examination if there is any doubt about the originality of the student’s work.
- Without exception, a final examination is required in order to receive academic credit.
- All lessons and previous exams must be graded before taking the final.
- The final examination must be completed on or before the course expiration date.
- A student must spend a minimum of two months on an iStudy course before requesting the final examination.*
*This two-month period starts on the submission date of the first lesson. Eight weeks (56 days, including the registration date) is the minimum time a student must be enrolled in a course before requesting the final examination.