UM-DeSoto New Student Orientation Spring 2014
You are invited to attend New Student Orientation at The University of Mississippi- DeSoto at 5197 W. E. Ross Parkway (off of Church Rd) in Southaven. Orientation sessions for admitted undergraduate and graduate students will be held on the following date:
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Choose 11am-1pm or 4-6pm timeframe
Orientation is required for all new students. Students must be fully admitted in order to attend. If you have not already registered to attend, please contact the UM-DeSoto campus at (662) 342-4765 to do so.
During Orientation you will be able to:
- Review UM academic and financial aid policies
- Register your vehicle for parking. Please bring your vehicle license
plate number along with you to Orientation.
- Have your student ID photo made
- Order your textbooks
- Learn more about services offered to you, including library and computer access, disability services, career and academic counseling, as well as student organizations
Before you attend Orientation, please be sure to:
- File your FAFSA with the UM Financial Aid office
- Submit your medical history and vaccination forms
Please contact UM-DeSoto Student Services Coordinator, Christy Babb at email@example.com, or call 662-342-4765 if you have any further questions.