- Event planning
- Securing other providers to meet any needs Outreach is unable to fulfill, e.g. catering
- Pre-event preparation
Marketing and Promotional Services
The professional marketing staff within the Division of Outreach can assist you in planning a promotional campaign designed to reach your target audience. Our in-house team of professional and creative individuals is eager to save you time and money by providing you with effective educational and promotional information and materials. A full range of editorial support is also available. If you are planning a conference, your Conference Coordinator will help you access these resources.
- Web development and graphic design services
- Writing and editorial services
- Media relations and publicity
The latest in technology with support from a highly trained technical team. Outreach ITSS oversees the Distributed Learning Network and provides computer and networking services. ITSS is responsible for operating and maintaining the videoconferencing system and associated classrooms for the delivery of distance learning courses. ITSS and Distributed Learning further serve the University and local communities by facilitating administrative meetings and ad hoc video conferences.
The Business Center, created for business travelers, meeting planners, conference presenters and participants, is conveniently located near most meeting rooms and is fully equipped to enhance your Outreach experience. Our staff is available to help you with the following:
- Use our computers or plug in your laptop for Internet Access.
- Desktop Computers, loaded with Microsoft Office 2000 software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and WordPerfect 2000
- Printers (laser and color inkjet)
- Do you have a last minute need? We also offer a variety of office and instructional supplies such as overhead transparencies, pens, pencils, markers, etc.
The Outreach Conference Center fleet includes four 12-passenger vans and four 7-passenger vans for a capacity of 70 per load.
Local Shuttle: $15.00 per driver/hour
Memphis Airport Shuttle: $135 round trip; $85 one way
The E. F. Yerby Conference Center staff can organize an off-campus excursion for your group. We offer several options including a Clarksdale Blues Excursion and a Memphis Music Tour. Visit our Web site or speak with a member of our staff for more detailed information.