Oxford teaching assistant, breast cancer survivor receives diploma through C2C program.
There are two additional opportunities for tuition assistance available to C2C students enrolled at the University of Mississippi.
All student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and those interested in the State of Mississippi C2C Grant will need to additionally complete the Mississippi State Aid (www.msfinancialaid.org/c2c) application.
University of Mississippi Complete 2 Compete Scholarship
Students who have earned at least 30 credit hours and who have either attended a Mississippi institution of higher learning or who are currently living in the State of Mississippi are eligible. The $500.00 C2C Scholarship is worth $500.00 for the first semester of enrollment and is based on student need and availability of other financial aid awards. Amount of award is applied to the balance on student’s Bursar account but cannot be redeemed for cash value or used for external charges such as the University Bookstore.
- Students must be enrolled, eligible, and approved for the Complete 2 Compete program.
- Award is only available to students who have earned at least 30 credit hours and who have either attended a Mississippi institution of higher learning or who are currently living in the State of Mississippi.
- Students must be enrolled in at least one course at the University of Mississippi.
- Scholarships require completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/)
How to Apply:
- Apply for Complete 2 Compete at http://www.c2cpathfinder.org/c2c.
- Apply for admission to the University of Mississippi.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Enroll in at least three credit hours at the University of Mississippi.
- Complete the Complete 2 Compete Scholarship Application.
- Submit application and essay. Preference given to those who apply prior to the start of the next semester. Essay should be organized, detailed and carefully proofed for errors.
Applicants who apply and do not receive the scholarship are welcome to revise their application and apply for a future semester.
Click here for UM Complete 2 Compete Scholarship Application.
State of Mississippi C2C Grant
The Complete 2 Compete program offers a C2C Grant for students that qualify for the C2C program, live in the State of Mississippi, and have not earned an associate’s degree. The C2C grant can be used to pay a past debt to any of our Mississippi public community colleges or universities and assist with enrollment expenses. The C2C Grant totals $500 and is awarded for each qualifying semester. Learn more about the steps to apply for the C2C Grant.
Click here for Grant application instructions.
Fahn applied the same drive and determination he had on the football field to completing his degree.
“The C2C is an initiative to get more people over the finish line with a college degree,”...
Bachelor of General Studies
A cross-disciplinary degree program offered to maximize opportunities for individuals to reach personal goals, meet job requirements, and advance their careers.
Bachelor of University Studies
Allows an individualized curriculum for a student to complete up to three emphasis areas that will position them favorably for advancement in their career goals.