The Biltmore Estate, December 9-12, 2012
The Biltmore Estate is an educational travel program dedicated to the historic, cultural, and culinary aspects of the Biltmore Estate, George Vanderbilt’s 8000-acre estate near Asheville, North Carolina.
Click Here to register.
- Pre-departure and on-site instruction
- Welcome reception and private dinner
- Tour of the Biltmore House
- Brews Cruise, a exclusive glimpse of Ashevilles’s award-wining local beer scene
- Culinary Demonstration at the Lioncrest Chestnut Room
- Winery tour and guided tasting
- Candlelight visit to the Biltmore House
- Farewell candlelight dinner at the Stable Café on the Biltmore Estate
The Academic Traveler The Biltmore Estate program cost is $1395 per person (based on double occupancy). The registration deadline is Wednesday, September 5, but space is very limited, so register early to secure a space. Payroll deduction is available for University of Mississippi faculty and staff. Painlessly pay for your trip over up to 12 pay periods.
Accommodations are provided at the following locations:
Inn on the Biltmore Estate
Positioned on the 8000-acre estate, the Inn provides luxurious accommodations with beautiful woodland views from all the guest rooms. Hot tub, fitness center, and a library are available to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Included in the program cost:
- Pre-departure educational material
- All accommodations and most meals
- Group tours and culinary demonstration
Excluded from the program cost:
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Round-trip airfare to Asheville
- Travel insurance
- Individual activities and dinner during free time in Asheville
- Single room - $400
Questions? contact Laura Antonow at (662) 915-6511