Housing, Meals and Parking


The Department of Student Housing offers rooms throughout the summer and during intersessions for students who are enrolled in courses. You must apply for each summer or intersession term you wish to live in housing. For more information, please visit Student Housing.


Meal plans are available for First, Second and Full Summer Terms. Students have the option to add flex to their accounts for Intersessions. For more information, please visit Ole Miss Dining.


Current students’ parking permits are valid through Intersession and Summer terms.

New students will need to register their vehicle and obtain a parking permit through the Department of Parking and Transportation.